It’s that time of year and I LOVEEEEEE it! Today I’m bringing you a VEGAN Holiday Gift Guide. You may not know what to buy your plant-based aunt or cousin, so here I am to help! These gifts would also be great for anyone that eats healthy or loves to cook! I’m bringing you a ton of must-haves for the VEGANS + a few of my personal favorite products they might love also! Let me know what your favorites are!
This article may contain affiliate links, all opinions are my own. See my full disclosure policy here.
*Click on the picture for prices and more product info
- Asking around in some of my Facebook groups and pages…BY FAR, the number one thing they all said was a must have item is A NINJA MEGA KITCHEN SYSTEM! It does it alllllllllll. NUMBER ONE MUST HAVE!
2. Air Fryer. This one comes with a recipe book, which I would need since I don’t have one! This is going on my list though seeing as EVERYONE said they were dying for one and I’m just over here clueless. Apparently I’m missing out!
3. An all-in-one sushi making kit. We spend a lot of money on sushi at our house because we really love it!! This kit gives you everything you need to EASILY make it at home! if you just really want to up your present, go ahead and buy the sushi rice and the seaweed for them!
4. Veggie Bullet. I can’t say enough about these! I use mine all the time and it has saved me SO much time and stress when it comes to chopping and spiralizing veggies! It’s a GOTTA have for the kitchen. This product also comes with a hardcover recipe book!
5. A good set of knives. I spend so much time each week CHOPPING. My veggie bullet helps a ton but there are some things that just can’t go in there and you need to slice them yourself! A good set of knives is so important! Here’s a good link for a chef’s knife and a set of knives…
6. Instant Pot. I’m being honest, if you don’t have one of these, I feel bad for you. You’re just missing out in life. I use mine all the time and there are ENTIRE Facebook groups dedicated to recipes for these things. They are BY FAR a necessary item for your kitchen! (also, this link is a really good deal!)
7. Vitamix Blender. Imma be straight…we don’t have one of these…yet. But it’s on my list!! This one is for the fancy gift givers lol. In our family we do big, medium and small presents for each other. This would make a great “big” gift for the plant-based person in your life. We use our blender MULTIPLE times a day sometimes and it does leave little chunks (which is not good for the baby ugh) so I end up blending my soup, smoothie or whatever like 5-6 times to get all of the chunks out. This would solve that problem! If you are buying for someone who uses their blender multiple times a day. GET THEM THIS! (also, a REALLY good deal on these in the link)
8. Hand Immersion Blender. This is RIDICULOUSLY useful I can’t even get started. From the wise words in Toy Story “If you don’t have one, get one!” lol!
9. Coconut bowls. We make smoothie bowls most days for breakfast and these are the COOLEST bowls for smoothie bowls!
10. Disposable salad bowls with lid. We eat salads ALLLLL the time. When my husband takes them to work, sometimes they come home, sometimes they don’t. These are perfect (and cheap) for taking a salad with you on the go!
Here are some of my other favorite products that I love. All of these you can get on Amazon! When I start to run out, I just jump on and buy more. E-Z. P-Z. Any of these would make great stocking stuffers!
(To save this to your Pinterest board, click the icon in the top left corner)
Vegan Recipes to check out: